A note to our patients:
Thank you for entrusting Southwest Plaza Vision Associates with your eye and vision care needs. We’re sure you’re aware of the constantly changing concerns regarding COVID-19. We would like to inform you of the steps our office is taking for the safety of our patients and our staff.
Our goal is to create a safe and sanitary environment for our patients, staff, and doctors.
If you have (or have had in the last two weeks) a cough, a fever, sore throat, loss of smell/taste, or other cold symptoms, please stay home.
We are strictly following CDC guidelines for cleaning.
Protocols to expect at this time include, but are not limited to:
- All Southwest Plaza Vision Associates staff will wear masks
- We will be taking temperature checks of patients at the time of check-in
- Southwest Plaza Vision Associates doctors and staff will have temperature checks daily upon arriving at the office
- We will be limiting the number of patients and staff in the office at one time
- We ask that you wait in your car or outside the building until you are called to let you know we are ready for your appointment
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting railings, door handles, counters, reception areas, and all spaces where public interaction occurs
- Individual examination rooms are disinfected after every patient exam, including all surfaces, instrumentation, door handles, and equipment.
- We are asking all patients to arrive with their own face mask
- We are asking that you come alone to your appointment (with the exception of minors or persons requiring assistance who may bring one person with them)
- All patients must complete a COVID-19 questionnaire upon arrival
- We will maintain social distance of 6-8 feet when we are not preforming tests that require closer contact
- We are limiting patient encounters to every 30 minutes
- All patient encounters must be by appointment, no walks-in will be taken at this time